Welcome to the registration page for the Island COMEBACK Marketplace!
Are you an artisan, food producer, entrepreneur, small businesses, or community organization located in the rural island of Bowen, Broughton Archipelago, Cormorant, Cortes, Denman, Gabriola, Galiano, Gambier, Hornby, Lasqueti, Malcolm, Mayne, Pender, Quadra, Salt Spring, Saturna, Texada, and Thetis, or in the North Island Coastal communities of Port Alice, Port Hardy, Port McNeill?
The Island COMEBACK Marketplace is FREE for YOU!!!
Through our robust digital and social media channels we extend your marketing reach by inviting visitors to support local economies by:
- Purchasing a gift certificate
- Making a direct donation
- Exploring further by linking directly from the Marketplace to your business/organization’s website.
Here’s how to get started!
- Fill out the form below to register.
- Receive an email within 24-36 hours confirming your registration and with further instructions.
- Follow the instructions to complete your marketplace profile page and to receive payments via Stripe.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram so that we can tag and share your business/organization!
Got questions? Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions to our friendly team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a reply within 24-36 hours.
- Once Registered: You will receive a notice of registration via email containing your password
- Once Registration is Confirmed:
- You will receive a confirmation email with your username and the URL to login to your Island COMEBACK Dashboard
- From the Dashboard you can upload your logo/image, create a description of your business or organization, or update any other information
- This is also where you will connect your Stripe account to Island COMEBACK
*PLEASE NOTE: If emails are not received, please check your spam folder.